Section A. A requirement for participation in SHEEP is adherence to the following Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative and the only Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto resurrection of Life; they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord, Jesus Christ